Welcome to RTCW/ET
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to RTCW/ET

Enemy-Territory Help. Useful Tricks and tips, Infos, help, and etc...

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inUpload
Welcome to the home page of RTCWET.TK, please feel free to register on our forums and enjoy ...

Post your jokes here!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
$Ron@!do$

$Ron@!do$

Post your jokes here! Empty
PostSubject: Post your jokes here!   Post your jokes here! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:32 pm

Post your jokes here xD

Igot 2 xD

//Nam//
There is an australain, a japanese dude and a new zealander on a plane that is crashing. The pilot calls over the speaker "we are to heavy, everyone throw somthing over board" so the new zealander throws a sheep and says "got pleanty of those at home". Then the japanese dude throws 5 kilo's of rice over board and says "got pleanty of that at home". Then the australian dude throws the japanese guy over saying "got pleanty of those at home".

//Good bar joke//
There was an American, an Englishman, and a Canadian; they were all drinking at a bar in Europe,

the American says: man I wish I was back home, you buy 2 beers and get the 3rd beer free,

the Englishman says : thats nothing, back home you buy 3 beers and you get 2 free!

they all sit there fer a second, and the Canadian says : well back home you can drink for free all night and have sex after!

Well the American and Englishman look at the Canadian and say where is this bar?

The Canadian replys, I don't know but my sister does it all the time! tongue
Back to top Go down
http://rtcwet.nstars.org
kidown

PostSubject: Re: Post your jokes here!   Post your jokes here! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:07 am

LOL :P
Back to top Go down
http://ua.tomicplace.eu
$Ron@!do$

$Ron@!do$

PostSubject: Re: Post your jokes here!   Post your jokes here! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:20 am

LMFAO! :shoot: :fight: :P
Back to top Go down
http://rtcwet.nstars.org
bornboy

PostSubject: Re: Post your jokes here!   Post your jokes here! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:48 am

wow this topic is oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooold
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your jokes here!   Post your jokes here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post your jokes here!
Page 1 of 1